Pre-order starts on March 10
Shipment in 2 to 3 weeks after order is placed.
Where exquisite experience meets innovation
VAIO Z | SIGNATURE EDITION
The world’s *first all-carbon-fiber laptop, VAIO® Z is our latest flagship series that brings wondrous performance that you can rely on. The premium VAIO® Z – SIGNATURE EDITION combines unique materials with supreme innovation and unleashes the spectacular performance that hides within. As a proud laptop manufacturer for over 20 years, VAIO sets yet another milestone in the mobile device history.
*Japanese keyboard version product shots for demonstration only.
*VAIO Z's chassis comprises processed carbon fibers, which are layered and three-dimensionally molded into one sturdy piece. Crevices and overlaps may occur naturally due to the properties of the material or the manufacturing process, and do not affect laptop performance. Thus, please be noted that returns or exchanges for reasons such as crevices, overlaps, textures or colors are not accepted.
WI-FI 6 + MU-MIMO
The latest Wi-Fi 6 technology adopted by VAIO® Z boosts up connection speed to 8 folds* while providing more stable network connections and outstanding security*. As well, MU-MIMO technology is also supported. Lag and buffering are not an option even multiple devices are sharing the same network. (*Compared to Wi-Fi 4 (IEEE802.11n); *Connection to Wi-Fi 6 router required.)
HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS CHARGING DEVICES
VAIO® Z's newly-developed high-capacity battery keeps the laptop featherlight while providing non-stoppable power. Apart from VAIO’s self-developed 5V assisted charging*, VAIO® Z also supports various kinds of mobile phone chargers and portable power banks. (*May not applicable to all charging devices. Charging speed depends on the operational conditions. In some scenarios, power consumption may exceed the charging speed.)
ONE-HAND MOTION TO OPEN THE SCREEN & 180-DEGREE LAY-FLAT HINGE
The hinge is engineered in a way that you can open the screen with one slick motion, one hand, effortlessly. Lying flat on the table and sharing screen are made easy because VAIO® Z’s robust 180-degree hinge mechanism is designed just for that. Flip the content and touchpad control with a simple press of the dedicated shortcut keys (Fn + 2).
- VAIO Z Signature Black Tech Specification
- VAIO Warranty Coverage (Singapore)
Color Signature Black CPU1 Intel® CoreTM i7-11375H Operating system2 Windows 10 Pro Display 14" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) 16:9 Webcam 2.0MP Hello Camera Memory 32GB LPDDR4x Storage 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD Gen.4 Graphic Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Audio Stereo Speaker
Wireless IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax compliant Wi-Fi 6 compliant I/O Port 1x HDMI 1x Combo Headphone+Microphone 2x USB Type-C™ Supports 2 x SuperSpeed USB (3.0) - Thunderbolt™ 4
- USB Power Delivery
- USB 3.1
- DisplayPort 1.4
- 5V assist charge
Keyboard5 Backlit keyboard Fingerprint Yes Battery 53Wh Dimensions (W x Deep x High) Approx. 320.4 x 220.8 x 12.2~16.9mm Weight3 Approx. 1.06kg Security - TPM2.0 (TCG ver.2.0 compliant)
- Secutiry Lock slot
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
- Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
- The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.
Warranty Coverage (month) Consumer
(Windows 10 Home/Pro)
Carry in (S11 & S13) 24 Carry in (SE14) 24 Carry in (A12) 12+3* Carry in (SX14) 12+3* Carry in (SX12) 12+3* Carry in (FE14) 24 Carry in (FE15) 24 Carry in (Z) 36 Batttery 12 Adapter 12 Accessory 0 DOA 7 days
* 12-month basic warranty, online registration for extra 3-month warranty.
** Above warranty only valid for Singapore.