Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO Z | Kachi-iro Product Overview
- VAIO Z | KACHI-IRO Tech Spec
【VAIO Z | KACHI-IRO SPECIAL EDITION Preorder Now | Enjoy 36-Month Warranty | VAIO® Craftsmanship】
Preorder now! Orders will be shipped from November 19, 2021.
Color KACHI-IRO Processor1 Intel® Core™ i7-11390H Processor Operating System2 Windows 11 Pro Display 14" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) 16:9 with Non-Touch Panel Webcam 2.0MP Hello Camera Memory 32GB LPDDR4x Storage 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD Gen.4 Graphics Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Audio Stereo Speaker
Network Interface IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax compliant Wi-Fi 6 compliant External I/O Ports 1x HDMI
1x Combo Headphone+Microphone
2x USB Type-C™ Supports
-USB Power Delivery
-5V assist charge
Keyboard5 Backlit keyboard Finger Print Yes Dimensions (W X D X H) Approx. 320.4 x 220.8 x 12.2~16.9mm Weight3^ Approx. 1.06kg Security -TPM2.0 (TCG ver.2.0 compliant)
-Security Lock slot
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 11 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. ^Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
*Japanese keyboard version product shots for demonstration only.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.