Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO SX14 Tech Specification
- VAIO Warranty Converage (Singapore)
Color Black, Silver, Brown Processor1 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Intel® Core™ i7-10710U Operating System2 Windows 10 Home / Pro Display 14" FHD 1920x1080 14" UHD 4K IPS (3840 x 2160) 16:9 14" UHD 4K IPS (3840 x 2160) 16:9 Webcam 0.92MP Memory 8GB LPDDR3 16GB LPDDR3 Storage 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Audio Stereo Speaker Network Interface IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE External I/O Ports 1 X Network(LAN) : 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T
1 x USB Type-C™ (3.1) w/power delivery and DisplayPort (1.2)
1 x SuperSpeed USB (3.1) w/charge
2 x SuperSpeed USB (3.0)
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x Headphone + Microphone
Expansion Slots SD Card Reader (SDHC、SDXC) Keyboard5 backlit keyboard Finger Print Yes Power 35Wh Battery Life4 Approx 6 hours with UHD display, Approx 7.75 hours with FHD display Approx. 12.00(h) with FHD display/ Approx. 6.00(h) with 4k display Dimensions (W X D X H) Approx. 320.4 x 222.7 x 15~17.9mm Weight3 Approx. 1.05kg Approx. 1.06 (kg) Approx. 1.06 (kg)
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.
Warranty Coverage (month) Consumer
(Windows 10 Home/Pro)
Carry in (S11 & S13) 24 Carry in (SE14) 24 Carry in (A12) 12+3* Carry in (SX14) 12+3* Carry in (SX12) 12+3* Carry in (FE14) 24 Carry in (FE15) 24 Carry in (Z) 36 Batttery 12 Adapter 12 Accessory 0 DOA 7 days
* 12-month basic warranty, online registration for extra 3-month warranty.
** Above warranty only valid for Singapore.