Order Now! We will ship out your order within 1 to 2 weeks with tracking code. In response to the continued epidemic of COVID-19, fulfillment/delivery time may be longer than expected.
The cover of VAIO SX12 is built with layers of unidirectional carbon fibers that increase the chassis's robustness for enhanced protection while keeping the laptop thin and light at a mere 899g.
Thanks to the new lightweight and tough unidirectional carbon fibres that run in a parallel direction, the sturdy chassis is extra resistant to impact.
Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO SX12 Tech Specification
- VAIO Warranty Converage (Singapore)
Color Black, Silver, Brown, Pink Processor1 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Operating System2 Windows 10 Pro/Home 64-bit Display 12.5" Full HD (1920x1080) Webcam 0.92 MP Memory 8GB LP Storage 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Audio Stereo Speaker Network Interface IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth® 4.1 External I/O Ports 1 X Network(LAN) : 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T
1 x USB Type-C™ (3.1) w/power delivery and DisplayPort (1.2)
1 x SuperSpeed USB (3.1) w/charge
2 x SuperSpeed USB (3.0)
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x Headphone + Microphone
Expansion Slots 1 x SD card(SDHC/SDXC) Keyboard5 Backlit SenSors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Dimensions (W X D X H) Approx. 287.8 x 203.3 x 15.7~18mm Weight3 Approx. 899g
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.
Warranty Coverage (month) VAIO (Windows 10 Home) VAIO (Windows 10 Pro) Carry in ( S11 & S13) 24 36 Carry in ( SE14) 24 36 Carry in ( A12) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX14) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX12) 12+3* 36 Onsite Service N/A 36 Batttery 12 12 Adapter 12 12 Accessory 0 0 DOA 7 days 7 days
* 12-month basic warranty, online registration for extra 3-month warranty.
** Above warranty only valid for Singapore.