Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO SE14 Tech Specification
Colour Red Copper, Dark Gray Operating System2 Windows 10 Home / Pro CPU1 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
i3 – 8145U
i5 – 8265U
i7 – 8565U
Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Memory 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Storage 256GB / 512GB PCIe SSD Panel 14” FHD TN/IPS (1920x1080) 16:9 wide view anti-Glare I/O 2 x USB type C 3.1 (gen1; PD; DP)
2 x USB type A 3.1 (one support charging)
Headphone-out and Mic-in (combo)
Card Slot Micro-SD Card Reader (SDHC、SDXC、UHS-I) Battery life4 Up to 13 hours Webcam HD 720p
(Optional) FHD 1080p, (IR/RGB), support Windows Hello
Audio 4-Speaker design (Top-firing dual speakers, Down-firing dual speakers), Microphone optimized for Cortana Keyboard5 Island style keyboard (Optional: backlit) with spill resistance Security TPM2.0 HW solution
Finger-print reader (Integrated with power button)
Dimensions (W x D x H) 324.4 x 229.6 x 19.55mm Weight3 Approx. 1.35kgWireless 802.11 ac Bluetooth® 5.0
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.