Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO SE14 Tech Specification
- VAIO Warranty Converage (Singapore)
Colour Red Copper, Dark Gray Operating System2 Windows 10 Home / Pro CPU1 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Memory 8GB DDR4 2400MHz 8GB DDR4 2400MHz 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Storage 256GB DDR4 2400MHz 256GB DDR4 2400MHz 512GB DDR4 2400MHz Panel 14” FHD TN/IPS (1920x1080) 16:9 wide view anti-Glare I/O 2 x USB type C 3.1 (gen1; PD; DP)
2 x USB type A 3.1 (one support charging)
Headphone-out and Mic-in (combo)
Card Slot Micro-SD Card Reader (SDHC、SDXC、UHS-I) Battery life4 Up to 13 hours Webcam HD 720p
(Optional) FHD 1080p, (IR/RGB), support Windows Hello
Audio 4-Speaker design (Top-firing dual speakers, Down-firing dual speakers), Microphone optimized for Cortana Keyboard5 Island style keyboard (Optional: backlit) with spill resistance Security TPM2.0 HW solution
Finger-print reader (Integrated with power button)
Dimensions (W x D x H) 324.4 x 229.6 x 19.55mm Weight3 Approx. 1.35kg Wireless 802.11 ac Bluetooth® 5.0
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.
Warranty Coverage (month) VAIO (Windows 10 Home) VAIO (Windows 10 Pro) Carry in ( S11 & S13) 24 36 Carry in ( SE14) 24 36 Carry in ( A12) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX14) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX12) 12+3* 36 Onsite Service N/A 36 Batttery 12 12 Adapter 12 12 Accessory 0 0 DOA 7 days 7 days
* 12-month basic warranty, online registration for extra 3-month warranty.
** Above warranty only valid for Singapore.