Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- VAIO FE14 / FE15 Tech Spec
- VAIO Warranty Converage (Singapore)
SKU NE14V1AV005P NE14V1AV009P NE15V1AV003P NE15V1AV007P Color Modern Grey Processor Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Operating System Windows 10 Pro Display 14.1" 16:9 Full HD IPS Panel (1920x1080) wide viewing angle 15.6" 16:9 Full HD IPS Panel (1920x1080) wide viewing angle Webcam 0.3 M 1M Memory 8GB DDR4 16GB DDR4 8GB DDR4 16GB DDR4 Storage 512GB SSD 1TB SSD 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics Audio 2W x 2 Stereo Speakers, Dual Microphones Network Interface IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® 5.0 External I/O Ports USB 3.0 Type-C x 1 (data only, non-PD and DP)
USB3.1 x 2 & USB2.0 x 1
3.5mm Headphone Jack
Standard HDMI Type A x 1
Security lock slot x 1
SD Card x 1
Power Li-ion Battery, 37.6Wh Li-ion Battery, 41.6Wh Dimension (W X D X H) Approx. 324.5 x 223 x 22.5mm Approx. 359.5 x 241.5 x 22.5mm Weight Approx. 1.58kg Approx. 1.85kg Accessories Power Cord and Adaptor, Carrying Case
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.
Warranty Coverage (month) Consumer
(Windows 10 Home/Pro)
Commercial Carry in (S11 & S13) 24 36 Carry in (SE14) 24 36 Carry in (A12) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX14) 12+3* 36 Carry in (SX12) 12+3* 36 Carry in (FE14) 24 36 Carry in (FE15) 24 36 Carry in (Z) 36 Onsite Service N/A 36 Batttery 12 12 Adapter 12 12 Accessory 0 0 DOA 7 days 7 days
* 12-month basic warranty, online registration for extra 3-month warranty.
** Above warranty only valid for Singapore.