Free Delivery for Order Over SGD $500.
Asian District Maintenance Plan
To provide more comprehensive service for VAIO customers.
Becoming VAIO member
Enjoy the most exclusive offers and latest news!
- New VAIO SX14 Tech Spec
Color Fine Black Processor1 Intel® Core™ i5-1155G7 / Intel® Core™ i7-1195G7 Processor Operating System2 Windows 11 Pro Display 14" 16:9 FHD 1920 x 1080 with Non-Touch Panel Webcam Full HD camera with CMOS sensor Windows Hello Face recognition support Memory 16GB LPDDR4X Storage 512GB / 1TB SSD Graphics Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Audio Speaker x2 Network Interface IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax compliant, Wi-Fi 6 compliant External I/O Ports USB Type A x 2
USB Type C Thunderbolt 4 x 2
USB Type C x 1
HDMI x 1
RJ45 x 1
3.5mm x 1
Headphone Jack x 1
Keyboard5 Backlit keyboard Finger Print Yes Power4 Approx. 15h 30min Dimensions (W X D X H) Approx. 320.4 x 222.9 x 13.3~17.9mm Weight3^ Approx. 1.086kg Other AI noise canceling function installed
(Support on "Integrated stereo mic", "Integrated stereo speaker", "Integrated audio jack")
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 11 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. ^Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
*Japanese keyboard version product shots for demonstration only.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.